Sharing the love: Enjoy these links to some the other Portland bloggers doing great work.
Happy Memorial Day!
I’m off at our family’s cabin for the weekend (which is truly a vacation since it has no internet or cell service) playing board games, watching old movies and drinking margaritas. But if you re in town and need some new reading material, this one is for you…
One of my goals with these “Sharing Sunday” posts is to share the love. There are SO MANY bloggers here in Portland doing amazing work, so I thought I’d share links to some recent posts that I really love:
- I’m obsessed with this felt veggie garden.
- A beautiful trip to Vancouver BC with a baby the same age as mine!
- A new Coffee and Donut tour!
- Hands down my favorite local blogger. Makes me want snuggle with my baby and knit.
- I love this new line. I want to wear it all!
- Check out this spring panzanella.
- A great Portland Street Style blog.
- Take a walk with… A Cheetah?!?!?! I would totally do it.
- I entered the Franz Grilled Cheese Contest, here is the recipe that won!
- Just discovered this blog…. a 2015 Saveur finalist! #latetotheparty
- This recipe may have convinced me to try making my own almond milk.
Happy reading! If you like any of these blogs, don’t forget to follow them on social media.